Charts in Excel plays a major role in Excel. Charts also called Graphs. Charts show a graphical representation of data such as bars, lines, Pie, and also slicers. Excel Charts are very powerful, simple to use and it is free of cost. and also in the Excel charts, we can create 2D and 3D charts.
Using charts in Excel we can see data numbers as bars, pie, lines, etc. while creating charts you can keep charts in the same workbook or you can move charts to another workbook. you can easily handle big amount of data in multiple worksheets to create a chart in Excel. Multiple kinds of charts are available in Excel, with these charts you can give a graphical representation of data in excel.
1. Charts data can easily understand when compared to raw data.
2. There are a ton of different charts that are available in Excel.
3. Even Excel Beginner can easily create charts in Excel.
4. if you are using any live data it is comfortable to analyze.
below we provided a downloadable sample sheet and video for your understanding.
1. Column Charts.
2. Pie Charts.
3. Line Charts.
4. Bar Charts.
5. Scatter Charts.
6. Area Charts.
7. Bubble Charts Etc.
1. Select the data Range you want to create a chart.
2. Select the type of chart you want to add like Pie Chart, Line Chart, Scatter Charts, etc.
3. If you want to select the Design of the chart you can select it from the Chart Design option.
4. Right-click on Format data labels if you want to add Label Contains and Label Position on the chart.
5. To move the chart to a new sheet right click on the chart and select Move chart.
After watching the video you can download below sample sheet. and it helps you to do practice more. please subscribe for more videos on our youtube channel. if you like our tutorial please share it on Facebook and Youtube below.
● To Learn Tutorials in a Simple Way.
● To Learn Excel Basics With Downloadable Samples.
● To Learn HTML With Sample Website Code.
● To Learn PowerPoint Presentations.
● To Learn MS Word for Offical use.