Note:-Before starting any Formula or Function you need to add (=)
CONCATENATE in Excel is a function that is used to add multiple texts or strings into single Text or String which means using CONCATENATE we can join a text from different cells. and also it adds a space in between two strings or Texts.Syntax:- CONCATENATE(text1, [text2], ...)
In the above-given example, I have added two texts or strings to excel with the help of the concatenate function using the below steps.
1. Select a cell where you want to enter the formula.
2. Type CONCATENATE in the formula bar and then select texts you want to add.
3. After adding texts with separation of commas click enter.
In the below-given example, I have added two texts with custom values like the hyphen(-). you can add other symbols or texts in between concatenate function.
Note: You can also use an ampersand (" & ") to join texts in Excel.
After watching the video you can download below sample sheet. and it helps you to do practice more. please subscribe for more videos on our youtube channel. if you like our tutorial please share it on Facebook and Youtube below.
● To Learn Tutorials in a Simple Way.
● To Learn Excel Basics With Downloadable Samples.
● To Learn HTML With Sample Website Code.
● To Learn PowerPoint Presentations.
● To Learn MS Word for Offical use.