Using Data validation we can create a Drop-Down list in excel. using the Drop-Down list we can create a lot of cell-dependent value reports, using this option we can make some data validations like, if the user selects some other value instead of the listed value it shows error and it gives an only choice to the user to select a value within the list.
To Create Drop Down in Excel:
1. First select cell where you want to create a drop-down list in Excel.
2. Go to Data Tab and click on Data Validation Option then click on Data Validation.
3. Data Validation dialog box will open, Select List in Validation Criteria.
4. Then select Source (List you want to Show in Drop-Down).
5. Click on Ok. now click on the selected cell. now you can able to see the Drop-Down list there.
This is the easy way to create a drop-down list in excel. if you want to remove Drop Down just select on that cell and go to data validation then click on Clear All button, and give Ok. That's All. the selected cell drop-down list, will not show any more dropdown. After watching the video you can download below sample sheet. and it helps you to do practice more. please subscribe for more videos on our youtube channel.if you like our tutorial please share it on Facebook and Youtube below.
● To Learn Tutorials in a Simple Way.
● To Learn Excel Basics With Downloadable Samples.
● To Learn HTML With Sample Website Code.
● To Learn PowerPoint Presentations.
● To Learn MS Word for Offical use.