Aadhaar Card is a 12 Digit unique identity number which is provided by UIDAI, obtained by residents of India.
Using this App you can easily download aadhar card online for free within one minute.
mAadhaar App:- official mobile application developed by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
This App provides an interface to Aadhaar Number Holders to Download Aadhaar, Find Lost EID/ UID, Verify Aadhaar, Verify Mobile, Verify Email, Check Enrolment/Update Status, Find Enrolment Center, Secure QR-Code using your smartphones.
1. Download and Install App using below Link.
2. Open App, then it asks Mobile number to get OTP.
3. Give Mobile number and click on Get OTP.
4. Once Enter OTP click on Submit OTP.
5. After that, you will get Home Screen interface.
6. There click on Download Aadhar.
7. Enter your 12 Digit Aadhar Number and Captcha.
8. You will get OTP to Mobile number which is Linked with that Aadhar Number.
9. Then Click on Submit, it asks password to download Aadhar.
10. Password is the first four letters of your name which is mentioned on Aadhar cardand date of birth Year. Ex:-RAGH1988
11. Then click on open, your Aadhar is ready to download.
All these tutorials are educational purpose only. for more detail pelase watch video.
It is easy to download Aadhar card online using mobile with simple above steps.
After watching this video you can easily understand the process.