Everything from the start tag to the end tag is called an HTML element. For example, the p element represents the paragraph of the document. some elements can also contain attributes that define its additional properties.
HTML attributes provide extra more information about elements. like width, the height of an image, etc.
All these attributes giving additional information to the above element.
● To Learn Tutorials in a Simple Way.
● To Learn Excel Basics With Downloadable Samples.
● To Learn HTML With Sample Website Code.
● To Learn PowerPoint Presentations.
● To Learn MS Word for Offical use.