In HTML we have defind styling into 3 types.
To do Styling for an HTML elements we need to use <Style> & </Style> attributes. Inline style is used to style each element in HTML separately. it means you need to add style for each element in HTML. it helps you to do styling for small websites. but if you want to do Inline styling for websites which have more pages, it is a little bit difficult to do styling using Inline.at that time, you can use external styling. in feature, you are going to learn how to use external styling.
<body> <p style="Background-color:blue;color:red;"> this is the inline style for paragraph or p </p>SHARE WITH
<h1 style="Background-color:blue;color:red;font-size:18px;"> this is the inline style for heading1 or h1 </h1> </body> TRY IT FOR YOUR PRACTICE.
● To Learn Tutorials in a Simple Way.
● To Learn Excel Basics With Downloadable Samples.
● To Learn HTML With Sample Website Code.
● To Learn PowerPoint Presentations.
● To Learn MS Word for Offical use.