Using the insert option in Excel, you can insert images in Excel.
After inserting an image or picture into an excel cell, you can open it in Excel, and also you can send emails with inserted images.
It reduces the time to attach images to email separately. and also you can select images online.
Here are the steps to insert images into a cell in Excel:
1. Go to the Insert Tab in Excel.
2. Click on Pictures Icon.
3. Browse the image which you want to insert from the file.
4. After inserting an image or Picture click on Picture Format to crop Image or to format the Image.
Using the Insert option in Excel it is easy to insert images in Excel.
After watching the video you can download the below sample sheet. and it helps you to do practice more.
* To Learn Tutorials in a simple Way.
* To Learn Excel basics with downloadable samples.
* To Learn HTML with sample Website code.
* To Learn PowerPoint presentations.
* To Learn MS Word for offical use.