Move Pivot Table in Excel: Using Pivot Table options in Excel it is easy to move multiple Pivot Tables into a single sheet. using this method you can operate all Pivot Table filter functions from single sheet. because of this, you can save some time to change sheets to filter each PivotTable.
Let us take one example. here I have two pivot tables one is Pivot table 1 and Pivot Table 2. now I want to move both pivot tables into to single sheet.
To move the Pivot Table into one sheet follow the below steps.
1. Put Cursor on Pivot Table first.
2. You will get one Option on Excel Ribbon called as Pivot Table Analyse.
3. There you will get Move Pivot Table option. Click on that, and select the sheet you want to move.
Using Pivot Table Analyse, it is easy to move multiple Pivot Tables into a single sheet.
After watching the video you can download below sample sheet. and it helps you to do practice more. please subscribe for more videos on our youtube channel. if you like our tutorial please share it on Facebook and Youtube below.
● To Learn Tutorials in a Simple Way.
● To Learn Excel Basics With Downloadable Samples.
● To Learn HTML With Sample Website Code.
● To Learn PowerPoint Presentations.
● To Learn MS Word for Offical use.