Transpose is a function that is used to convert a vertical range of cells to horizontal range or horizontal to Vertical range in Excel. The TRANSPOSE function must be entered as a range that has the same number of rows and columns, respectively, as the source has columns and rows. Use TRANSPOSE to shift the vertical and horizontal orientation of an array or range on a worksheet. this function applies only for the range of cells it will not apply for a single cell. below we provided a downloadable sample sheet & video for your understanding.Syntax:-TRANSPOSE(array)
● To Learn Tutorials in a Simple Way.
● To Learn Excel Basics With Downloadable Samples.
● To Learn HTML With Sample Website Code.
● To Learn PowerPoint Presentations.
● To Learn MS Word for Offical use.