Use Insert Hyperlink dialog box in Excel to create a hyperlink to an existing file or web page or place in this document.
2. Rightclick on that cell and click on hyperlink then you will get a below dialog box with three options.
3. if you want to give a link to any website click on the "Web Page or File" tab.
4. Provide a website address in the address box and click OK.
5. Now that cell text color changed to blue. which means hyperlink applied to that cell text. if somebody clicks on that cell it jumps into the given web URL.
6. In the same way, if you want to give hyperlink within the document select "This Document" tab.
7. And select Cell Reference or Defined names from dialog box then click OK.
8. In this case I have selected Sheet3. So, if I click on hyperlink it jumps to sheet3 in the same workbook.
For Mac: COMMAND+K
After watching the video you can download below sample sheet. and it helps you to do practice more. please subscribe for more videos on our youtube channel. if you like our tutorial please share it on Facebook and Youtube below.
● To Learn Tutorials in a Simple Way.
● To Learn Excel Basics With Downloadable Samples.
● To Learn HTML With Sample Website Code.
● To Learn PowerPoint Presentations.
● To Learn MS Word for Offical use.